- Chemical Check and Balance – We check the chemistry/balance in your pool to ensure you and your family can enjoy swimming in healthy water this summer and only add the chemicals that you require. According to your system, we check: Chlorine or Copper, Ph, Alkalinity, Stabiliser, Phosphates, Calcium, Total Dissolved Solids, Salinity and Magnesium.
- Pool Clean and Vacuum – We thoroughly clean the pool: We brush the tiles, Vaccum any debris from the pool, Scoop any matter from the surface, brush steps and hard to get to areas.
- Clean the Filters – We clean all the filters on your system to ensure optimum filtration. We empty any inline leaf catcher, empty Skimmer box basket, empty pool pump basket, clean cartridge filters and backwash sand/glass filters, empty Robotic cleaner filters.
- Check Equipment – Once your pool has been cleaned and chemical checked, we check that all your pool equipment is working as it should be. We check the pool cleaner and remove any obstructions, clean chemical injection points, clean chemical probes, clean salt cells, check pump prime and flow. If we find any problems we advise you and suggest a solution. Should equipment need repair or replacing we advise the best solution and submit quotes.
- Final Check – We leave your pool ready to swim or advise you when the pool will be safe to swim in. Before leaving we ensure timers are set to automatic, all hoses are turned off, filtration equipment set in the correct position and most all gates closed or locked.
Whats not included?
This is not a Green Pool Clean, we have included up to one hours labour incl traveling, if the water is clear, the walls are not green and there is just a light amount of debris on the floor then this is the right service for you. If your Pool is Green, with either Green walls or green water (can’t see the bottom) then please visit our Green Pool page
The price of chemicals are not included. We can use your chemicals if you have them, or if not we will supply them at a reasonable cost.
Replacement equipment and consumables are not include, we will supply quotes for any work or equipment required.
Spa cleaning is not included with this service, should you require a spa service as well please see our Regular Pool and Spa Cleaning Service.
How much does it cost?
Costs start at $89 for a One Off Pool Service. You can pre-pay by ordering now, or we can collect payment on the day.
How do I book?
Easy, you can order online and we’ll contact you or call us, email or even text us (from a mobile) on the links below.